Russet Woods Community Meeting
Tuesday, May 10th 6:30pm
The Station Church
6270 Park S Drive, Bessemer
Please join your Russet Woods Community Homeowner's Association as we welcome the honorable Mayor Frank Brocato
Mayor Brocato will deliver the state of the City address and answer your questions.
Due to time restraints, please submit questions ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing everyone!
The Russet Woods Community Homeowner's Association has added Venmo as an option to pay your dues!
We are @RWHOA (under the business tab) on Venmo.
When you pay your $40 dues, be sure to put your name and address and contact info so we can mark you paid.
It is time to pay your 2022 Homeowner's dues!
Please click the link below to pay securely via PayPal.
We have kept the homeowner's dues low, kindly consider an additional donation above the $40 annual dues when making your payment.
You are considered a member supporter of the Russet Woods Community Homeowner's Association once your annual dues are paid.
What are my dues and donations used for?
- Our brand-new website www.russetwoods.com
- The Russet Woods Beautification Board and Yard of the Month Award
- Food Trucks in the Park
- Scavenger hunts
- Farmer's Markets in the Park
- Take Pride—Drive 25 campaign
- Russet Woods Community car magnets
- Russet Woods Community t-shirts
- Russet Woods Community Santa and Firetruck Parade
- Russet Woods Community entrances
- Russet Woods Community street signs
Show your Russet Woods Community pride--request your car magnet here
Each member may receive two car magnets with paid dues.
Or, mail your check today by submitting your dues to:
Russet Woods Homeowner's Association
P.O. Box 36356
Hoover, AL 35236